Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goal 100% even more... bladder capacity

On 4/30/2014 7:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I only sleep two hours at a time until Mr.Bladder wakes me. It's
no little tinkle it's 500cc/16oz due to medication and my favorite
rocket fuel, Diet Dew. The caffeine doesn't make any difference in
sleep but it does augment the efficacy of pain medications. ^_^

TDD

The body is a wonder. Takes green Mt. Dew, and turns it into yellow.

If you could pee black or some other color, you could go into urban
graffiti.

You need the oversize bladder option. Sleep four hours, and pee 32
ouncer.

I told my home hospice care nurse that the only way I would get a full
nights sleep would for me to have a catheter. She said she had one out
in the car and could inset it for me. I declined, I remembered my time
in the ICU last year when my lungs filled with fluid and the combination
of Lasix and a drain line for Mr.Bladder got rid of my excess fluid. I
didn't get much sleep because a catheter makes you feel like you must go
constantly. o_O

Oh yea, my record is an excess of 24oz. ^_^

TDD