Ali T. Borahan

Default Cracks in Cherry blanks

Leif,

I swear, you must have an LDD fetish! I'd say there's something aberrant
about this affinity, but that would presume a greater acquaintance than I
can admit to having. Regardless, since you've always been so encouraging,
I'll support you on this one!

LLL DDDDDD DDDDDD
LLL DD DD DD DD
LLL DD DD DD DD
LLL DD DD DD DD
LLL DD DD DD DD
LLL DD DD DD DD
LLLLLLLLL DDDDDD DDDDDD

--
Ali T. Borahan
AliSails - Fine Wood Artistry & Custom Woodcrafts

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
Gentlemen: And after all this time, too! Lets try this all together.
Repeat after me: "EL, DEE, DEE." *G*

Leif
"Denis Marier" wrote in message
I wonder what happen?
Last spring, when I was roughing 10-11" dia. cherry blanks I had water
spinning out of the wood. I coated them with Anchor Seal and let them to
dry. Now when finishing those blanks half of them are showing hairline
cracks. The other ash, birch and maple blanks that were done at the same
time are coming out without cracks.