Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Memory

There has to be something really ironic about having to go home
to be able to listen to a live event properly.

I once (and only once) went to see Equation at Leicester Phoenix.
I sat next to the sound desk, and didn't hear a single word of
lyric all night. I could only assume this was intentional.

Seth Lakeman, at Loughborough festival a few years ago, was
deafening,

Wonder why they do that?.

I have noticed over time that a lot of people who are DJ's and do live
sound seem to be a bit hard of hearing;!(...

(but incomprehensible) though the rest of the
evening's performers were fine. I really like his CDs, but would
never want to see him live again.

Chris

--
Tony Sayer