Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goal 100% even more...

On 4/30/2014 12:05 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:28:53 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Years ago, I knew a fellow who was such a heavy sleeper that he
took a plug in light timer and hooked a 12 inch 120 volt fire
alarm bell to it and would set the timer to set off the bell
whenever he needed to get up. Of course he may have awakened half
the neighborhood too. ^_^

It was late one night, I was tired and added a few lines to a very
large batch file to call the phone on my bedside stand. ****ed me
off the first couple of times when I said "Hello" and not getting a
reply from my computer calling me to wake me up

Hi, I am such a neavy sleeper eeven at this age I sleep like rock. In
the service I even dozed off marching during field maneuvers. When
time for rest, every one halts but when I bump into a guy in front of
me I woke up. Sleeping well is good health benefit they say.

I only sleep two hours at a time until Mr.Bladder wakes me. It's no
little tinkle it's 500cc/16oz due to medication and my favorite rocket
fuel, Diet Dew. The caffeine doesn't make any difference in sleep but it
does augment the efficacy of pain medications. ^_^

TDD