Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Goal 100% even more...

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:28:53 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Years ago, I knew a fellow who was such a heavy sleeper that he took a
plug in light timer and hooked a 12 inch 120 volt fire alarm bell to it
and would set the timer to set off the bell whenever he needed to get
up. Of course he may have awakened half the neighborhood too. ^_^

It was late one night, I was tired and added a few lines to a very
large batch file to call the phone on my bedside stand. ****ed me off
the first couple of times when I said "Hello" and not getting a reply
from my computer calling me to wake me up