Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Its final..corn ethanol is of no use.

Larry Jaques on Tue, 29 Apr 2014
16:26:05 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

No wonder Ive not seen one in 2 decades. Doing a quick search..most
of the 9 appear to be at or near boat landings/marinas.

The closest one listed is 109 miles away.

I'm fortunate, in that the nearest one is on my way from the
community college to the Safeway store on my way to the interstate
home.

I tried just one tankful in my Tundra and it didn't make any
performance difference, nor did the mileage come back up during that
trip.

It may also be, that newer engines / fuel systems are less
dependent on the exact composition of the fuel.

It's too pricy for me.

That is the main drawback.
--
pyotr filipivich