Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_3_] Meanie[_3_] is offline

Default Time to clean the deck

It's been a few years and I need to redo the deck. My plan is to power
wash then apply....um.....something. Currently, I'm considering a
product called "Restore" from Lowes. Basically it's thick paint which
will seal in cracks, crevices, holes, etc. and last a long time. The
downside is the amount of gallons I will need to do my entire deck which
equals more money. Bottom line, my objective is to do as little upkeep
as possible. I have far too many other upkeep projects around the house
to do every year. I want something to that will last.

Anyone experience this product or suggest something else?

Thanks