Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] Jeremy Nicoll - news posts[_2_] is offline

Default Memory

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tape is awful. Get over it. Just because with a huge amount of calibration
and understanding by some really good sound engineers and design engineers
it was good ENOUGH doesn't make it great. Just. Barely. Good. ENOUGH.

I wish people here didn't assume that tape means analogue. There were (even
if they don't exist now) quite a few digital tape systems.

to replacing "aaa" by "284".