Posted to alt.home.repair
Fat-Dumb and Happy[_2_] Fat-Dumb and Happy[_2_] is offline

Default pole mount for solar array

On 4/28/2014 11:49 AM, Daniel Carata wrote:

I could be totally wrong, but I can't calculate a payback curve for
electric power.

Add this to your formula if you live in Oklahoma,

A solar surcharge bill was just signed by the governor of Oklahoma,
which would charge a fee for people who install solar panels on their
roofs, and are still attached to the grid. Apparently, utilities in that
state feel threatened by the free energy from the sun, and maybe they
are afraid that the entire state will turn to solar.

Read mo
http://www.benzinga.com/trading-idea...#ixzz30Hkpxgk7