Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default What Do You Think Of Craftsman PowerTools Today?

Per esteve999:

What do you think? Is Craftsman still a good choice for power tools?

Dunno from power tools, but I quit even thinking about Craftsman when
they tech'd-out on their hand tool warranty on a tap-and-die set I had.

The plastic that the case that organizes the dozens of small parts was
made of fell apart over time making it useless and leaving me with a
bucketful of small parts - likewise nearly useless because of the effort
needed to find a given piece.

Sears said "Sorry, we just warranty the tools...", not the boxes.

Oh well...
--
Pete Cresswell