Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Memory

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
I used to have Beethoven's Ninth on LP, where they always have to split
the third movement, and got so used to it that I would jump if I heard
the whole thing without the split (on a radio broadcast). Then I got it
on Musicassette which split the movement in a different place, so I
would jump in two places.

Then there was the '8 track' which had effectively 4 'sides'. So an extra
two breaks per record. ;-) With pop stuff, they used to re-arrange the
track order for best fit which came as somewhat of a surprise if you were
used to the record.

--
*I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.