Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Alan White[_2_] Alan White[_2_] is offline

Default Memory

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:32:12 +0100, tony sayer
wrote:

Do you know some of the worst audio quality seems to be acceptable to
some classical musicians I've met with over time;!(..

Probably because they listen to the music rather than the reproduction.
If I know a piece of music I can listen to and enjoy it using the most
basic of kit, my theory being that my brain 'fills in the gaps'.
However, for it to do that I have to have already listened on high
quality kit or to a live performance or my brain won't know what's in
the gaps.

--
Alan White
Mozilla Firefox and Forte Agent.