Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default What Do You Think Of Craftsman PowerTools Today?

On 4/28/2014 2:03 PM, esteve999 wrote:

I am considering adding some power tools to my collection. I have many
Craftsman tools and I have always trusted Craftsman, but I am not so
sure today with their newer power tool products.

What do you think? Is Craftsman still a good choice for power tools?

I've _never_ considered their power tools as any real plus altho I do
have one router of early 70s vintage that has stood the test of time and
actually like fairly well. I don't believe I could say that of much of
anything else.

I'd recommend instead to post what, specifically, are you looking for
and for what kind of work and extent of use you expect to give them and
get specific recommendations. A budget limit if exists never hurts,
either...