Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Memory

On 28/04/2014 20:31, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 28/04/2014 19:09, gremlin_95 wrote:

There must be something wrong with me then because I can't really tell
the difference

That I can understand. Let's assume you have crap speakers! (I have a
decent set of headphones - because I used to work on audio, and couldn't
hear the defects. They let me keep them when I left)

What I can't understand is them thinking a download is better.

It's what teemagers are used to. They also seem to like listening on the
squeaker built in to their phone, or share the audio on earbuds, getting
a channel each.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.