Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Its final..corn ethanol is of no use.

dpb wrote:
On 4/28/2014 3:18 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:51:27 -0500, wrote:

Just as there's only the one or two E85 pumps in town, there's
only one station w/ no ethanol.

I havent seen a "no ethanol" pump in over 15 -20 yrs.

You're in CA, aren't you? I don't think they allow it (or have for
years). There are still a few around elsewhere that don't have as
much high population density problems that required more aggressive
smog abatement action (or are less intrusive in general ).

Thanks to ethanol I once bought a nice new fuel pump for my 1992 Plymouth
which wasn't designed for ethanol. It stalled on the highway at high speed.
A lot of people had similar problems. How many people got killed? You
wouldn't know because they wouldn't have done autopsies on the cars.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing, add a zero and remove the last word.