Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OTish. New design Internal Combustion Engine

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
And as I keep on saying that's not going to be able to cope with a panic
stop from high speed.

And no mater how much you keep saying it, you are in fact wrong.

Luckily, you don't design cars. Otherwise the accident rate would be
on a steep curve.

what makes you think I dont?

I see that faced with the exact calculations necessary to prove that
dynamic braking is capable of stopping a car perfectly adequately, you
simply resort or ad hominem personal abuse.,

Covering a page with calculations to prove part of an argument is the
oldest trick in the book. But even with those you admit that what do do
with the energy generated is the real problem.

By their actions shall ye know them

I've been designing things that WORKED all my life.

Over a very wide field indeed.

I've got a bloody cambridge DEGREE in designing stuff that works.

What have you got? a 3rd rate technicians qually, attitude, and a chip
on your shoulder.

And most of your ideas are theories based on what might be possible if a
major stumbling block is overcome. Ie, half baked.

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.