Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OTish. New design Internal Combustion Engine

In article ,
Johny B Good wrote:
What you're overlooking is the fact the 'generator' mode load current
will be well within the normal peak running current specificied for
its use as a motor.

What you're suggestion is peak retardation will be on a par with peak
acceleration. Nonsense.

It would be up to about 50mph for powerful sports car or sports saloon.
At 100mph as I pointed out its 3-5 times higher.

That isn't nonsense, that's a reasonable overload.

I accept that you cant do the calculations that I laid out, but you
might at least have the grace to accept the results.

Except you are a graceless **** with attitude...

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.