Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking or politic.

On Sunday, April 27, 2014 2:11:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:24:37 +0200, Uffe B�rentsen

wrote:

Hi All

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this group or the groups

name?

As I understand it the name rec.crafts.metalworking refers to real

metalwork and not some political grinding. Or should ther be a proposal

to change the name of the group in a political direction?

Just my humble 2-cent to the direction this group is taking.

The world has moved on to moderated web-based forums. And for the

bette, considering the political wasteland this place has turned into.

The world is now moving on from poorly moderated, advertising based, web forums to well run LinkedIn groups.

Usenet is a wasteland.