Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default I despair (take 2 ...) OT

Johny B Good wrote:
On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 09:08:34 +0100, Scott M
wrote:

Arfa Daily wrote:
The words 'anything and 'everything' seem to have been almost erased
from the English language, to be replaced by 'anythink' and
'everythink' at best, and 'anyfink' and 'everyfink' at worst. Even TV
presenters - including the educated ones - can't get it right.

I'll see your "anythink" and raise you a "could of".

Also, is it just me or does the word "accidentally" not exist in the
English language? As far as I can tell I'm the only person who uses it
since absolutely everyone else uses the appaulingly clunky "by accident".

Along with other appallingly misspelled words.

15-love

:-)

--
Scott