Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default What is the "payment due date"?

"Bob F" wrote in message
Robert Green wrote:

stuff snipped

Delaying making a payment also risks that the bill will get lost or
forgotten and both events have costly outcomes. CC companies will
usually forgive ONE late payment for good customers, but not two. If
I miss two payments I also lose any bonus points I've accrued.
*Really* not worth it.

Sometime shortly after I get a bill, I usually schedule the payment online

for a
day or 2 before the due date.

One card can't be paid from my bill paying service (competing companies) so
I have to write a check but the other card is automagically paid from my
savings account. Much better arrangement.

--
Bobby G.