Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:53:56 PM UTC-7, Julie Bove wrote:
wrote in message

Have you tried "Angie's List"? My wife paid for a year and used it to

screen for a bunch or various things, for herself and a couple of friends.

Yikes! Never! You do know that those are mostly bogus entries. Right?

They pay people to write them then they take your money. I had someone

strong-arm me into trying to join Angie's list because she would get a

kickback. I refused to do so and she kept at me, week after week. I had a

bad feeling about them then but now I know the truth!

I hadn't been actually been following this thread, but happened to notice the above Angie's List. I'm glad Angie is making money, but not off me. Wouldn't go near it with a 10-foot pole. I ask around -- friends & neighbors for references.

HB