Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OTish. New design Internal Combustion Engine

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
What you seem to forget is we don't own the raw materials needed for
nuclear power.

But we need considerably *less* of it than other fuels. And with
reprocessing, considerably less than *that*.

The actual quantity matters not one jot if we don't own the source.

The oceans of the world contain 4 billyun tons of uranium. At some
point it becomes worth extracting it.

At some point 'renewables' become worth investing in too. And methods of
storing electricity if made from renewables which are unpredictable.

--
*If you can't see my mirrors, I'm doing my hair*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.