Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default What is the "payment due date"?

On 04/25/2014 08:40 PM, Pico Rico wrote:
"nestork" wrote in message

Abez znow!

Which, in Ukrainian means "So that you know" but really means "So that
later on you have no recourse in claiming you didn't know."

Everybody already knows that. You're kidding, right?

Well I certainly never knew that.

As to the credit card bill. I too would have assumed that "due by" date
would have been acceptable, but the term is somewhat ambiguous and
obviously the credit card company wants to do everything possible to
collect interest.

I usually pay my credit card bill within a few days of getting it to
avoid such things. I am earning 0.01% interest on the money I have in my
savings account so I might as well just pay all my bills before they are
due.