nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D.[_10_] View Post
I don't do things without knowing why I'm doing them...
I try to understand WHY and then the how comes out of that.

So, on the vinegar, I just don't understand how it could possibly
work when it's not literally "on" the mold itself?

So, I'm not so sure HOW vinegar could possibly work.
If anyone knows ... I'm all ears.
We humans are very sensitive to the amount of oxygen in our atmosphere. If you reduce the amount of oxygen from 22 percent down to 15 or 16 percent, our muscles and brain are starved of oxygen and we have trouble thinking and performing simple tasks.

Fungii are just as sensitive to the pH of their environment. If they come into contact with something too acidic, they die.

Mold and bathroom style "mildew" are just different kinds of fungii. If they come into contact with something acidic, it will kill them.

Dead mold doesn't smell.