Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default fix shed roof that's hard to reach

"TimR" wrote in message

The edge of my shed roof has rotted. . . . I just need to cut out a strip
of the end of the deck and replace.

It shouldn't be hard, but there's nowhere to put a ladder.

The one time I employed a carpenter to put in a window 15 ft. above
(level) ground he brought with him a skeleton scaffold, which reached
4 or 5 feet high in each tier, and was up at the worksite in less than
ten minutes, with a solid platform 4 x 6 feet to work from. Of course he
had done this before . . .

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs