Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

On 4/24/2014 11:55 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

Lowes and Home Depot also offer installation services

Still another is to buy from www.faucetdirect.com and they have a
network of installers. I've bought from them but have never used
their installation services so I have no idea how well it works.

Very dissatisfied with Lowes installation. Will not use them again. So
far, Mr. Handyman has not done me wrong. It's just that they're not the
best to call for one little task. Better to have a list of several
little things.

Using any of the big stores is a bit of a crap shoot. They work with
various contractors for a fixed price on most things. You may get a
great job, you may get a dud.

I used Lowes once for a shower door install. It was a $1000 door and I
did not want to screw it up or transport it myself. They did an
excellent job. But that is just one instance in one store so others may
have different experiences.