Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/24/2014 10:28 AM, wrote:
Have you tried "Angie's List"? My wife paid for a year and used it to
screen for a bunch or various things, for herself and a couple of
friends.

That may be the best bet. The bigger the Yellow Pages ad, the worse the
service. Best to find a small local guy, not a franchise and stick with
him.

Another way is to go to the local wholesale plumbing supply and ask for a
couple of names.

Lowes and Home Depot also offer installation services

Still another is to buy from
www.faucetdirect.com and they have a network
of installers. I've bought from them but have never used their
installation services so I have no idea how well it works.

Very dissatisfied with Lowes installation. Will not use them again. So
far, Mr. Handyman has not done me wrong. It's just that they're not the
best to call for one little task. Better to have a list of several little
things.