Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] rmvickery@gmail.com is offline

Default Price Pfister kitchen faucet lifetime warranty

On Friday, October 19, 2007 7:10:05 AM UTC-5, willshak wrote:
I went to the PF site on Wednesday the 17th and sent off a complaint
about the tarnished brass finish on my approx. 15 year old PF bathroom
sink faucet.

Yesterday morning (18th) I got an email from Linda of PF. She asked for
a picture of the faucet tarnish. I shot a pic and sent it off.
Yesterday afternoon, she replied and said that they no longer make the
brass one I have and I should pick another from the PF site. She didn't
mention anything about price difference.
I picked out another from the site and sent the info off.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY