Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan[_2_] Moe DeLoughan[_2_] is offline

Default Using weed killer

On 4/24/2014 2:49 PM, Norminn wrote:

If weed have real waxy leaves, it might be better
to treat them individually with Roundup and a paint brush...tedious,
but it works.

I mix a solution of Roundup in a disposable container, then I pull on
a rubber glove, and cover it with a cheap cotton glove. I then dip the
gloved hand into the Roundup solution and just grasp/stroke the weeds
I want to treat. It goes very fast, and it's a very precise way to
apply the solution. Of course, if the weeds are very short, this is
hard on your knees and back, but it works especially well when you
want to get weeds located close to desirable plants, such as in a
garden or under shrubbery.