Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Using weed killer

On 24 Apr 2014 18:05:57 GMT, KenK wrote:

I picked up a container of Ortho 'Weed B Gon' to control some weeds around
my property.

First I tried it out on a few isolated smaller ones to see how it worked. I
squirted them a few days ago. They still seem to be healthy though a couple
have a few shriveled leaves. I had expected them to be totally dead in a
day or so.

What am I doing wrong? Any guesses? Maybe it takes longer to affect them?
You have to really soak them?

There is little info on the bottle and that is mostly warnings.

TIA

Give 'em a few days. Best applied in the heated parts of the day,
ime. More than a week now, I've tried to find a bottle of Roundup
concentrate. For the life of me I cannot find it in the garage.

My neighbor went for a short trip and loaned me his Roundup with an
attached sprayer gadget. Label indicates "Fast Act Technology" -
whatever that means Says dries waterproof in 10 minutes, visible
results in 3 hours. Well, I'll just see about that....