Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/23/2014 03:16 PM, TJ wrote:
On 04/23/2014 04:32 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:29:45 -0400, TJ wrote:

On 04/23/2014 02:17 AM, tlvp wrote:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:14:53 -0700,
wrote:

... why the product of our education
system is waining.

Yup. The product "is waining" ... 'cuz the system is *faling* :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp

One could possess the best education possible, yet still be
fumble-fingered and careless. In my rather limited experience, the
higher the education, the more overconfident, and the more prone to
carelessness. And, the less forgiving of carelessness in others.

TJ

People can be "fumble-fingered and careless" regardlesst of their
level of education. Unless you have some real evidence to back up your
claim that "the higher the education, the more overconfident, and the
more prone to carelessness". You did say "In my rather limited
experience", so perhaps you should get more education and see if it
makes you "fumble-fingered and careless".

But I will still support improving the education level in the country
and take the risk of you unbased claims.

My post wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the person who pointed out
your obvious typos, implying that they negated your point.

There are many kinds of education. I have a BSEE, so I am not entirely
uneducated in the sense that you mean in your posts. I am also the son
and grandson of men who, while they never completed high school, were
some of the smartest people that I've ever known - in the ways that
really matter.

From time to time I find myself fumble-fingered when it comes to
typing, and careless when in a hurry or when my mind is on something
else. I am, after all, human - a point my father and grandfather took
great pains to teach me.

Most of those I've met who can put strings of letters after their names
won't readily admit to that kind of thing, even though I've seen them
make as many or more mistakes than I do.

TJ

I've heard that your typical BSEE can't draw two 3 phase transformers
connected in Delta Wye configuration. They learn a lot of DC and network
theory and junk like that, but couldn't connect a conveyor belt to the
mains to save their lives. Is this true?