Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default Streaming Netflix

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:15:28 -0600, rbowman wrote
in

CRNG wrote:

If I was required to go digital, I would just cancel my account.

Same here. 4G wireless is a lot better that dialup but it's still not up to
streaming much more than youtube videos most of the time. I've got Amazon
Prime for the shipping and other perks but their streaming service is as
useful as tits on a bull to me unless I want to stay late at work.

I live in a rural area and around here we consider a dial-tone to be a
miracle. In this state the utilities own the Public Utilities
Commission.