Bill

Default Norm Turned a Bowl Saturday

Leo,

Did you see Norm's demonstration or are you making an assumption that he
was not being safe?

Bill

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in
:

That's fine for you, Peter, and I'm sure every one of us does things
which could be considered unsafe from time to time. But remember,
Norm is up there as a teacher/demonstrator/roll model. He always
pefaces his demonstrations with a brief lecture on safety,
particularly of eye protection. For him to engage in a practice that
is less than safe, for the edification of the general public,
including beginners, and particularly youngsters, with no evident
awareness of the consequences, is worthy of criticism. (That
sentence should be rewritten, but I'll just pretend I'm imitating
William Buckley.)