Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Metal Detecting Gold

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:50:49 -0700 (PDT), Scott Smith
wrote:

Welcome to the Gold finders Database, this application has tons of secrets about finding gold, from mine consitrations, (Highest ground gold consitrations), Best counties to search for gold, , methods, river deposit trends, detectors, value, Maps, Mines, best highway routes to located the best spots, Mineral Deposits using state of the art detection, Elavation, River, Terrain and Mineral Maps, and much more....

Email me for Gold Database GUI Pic and order link if interested....

What do you wanna bet that Scott Smith makes more money from his spam
than he ever did actually finding gold? I don't know how good his
database is if he can't even spell concentrations, elevations, or when
to use caps. I wonder if he knows about the spell checking option?
ERS

In any goldrush, the most successful were the peripheral people, the ones
willing to haul your stuff over the pass, or provide the services that
you'd expect even in the Yukon. They often get what the lucky strikers
find, and then promptly spend, becuase they got the gold easily and think
there's an endless supply. But the easy gold goes fast, it takes
companies with money to move in, buy up the claims and then work it,
making a lot less per scoop, but it's a steady income over a longer
period.

Swif****er Bill Gates made his money by being in the Yukon during the
rush, but apparently not from panning gold.

And while I love to bring him up, apprently he is not related to Microsoft
Bill Gates, despite both being out of Seattle.

A few years ago I got a Fawcett publication, basically a single shot
magazine, about uranium mining. That was big in the fifties for a while,
lots of talk about it, and lots of people offering supplies to help you
make it rich. Nobody talks about it anymore.

Michael