Posted to uk.d-i-y
rbel rbel is offline

Default Double gang intermediate light switches?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:53:14 +0100, Stephen
wrote:

On 23/04/2014 18:35, ARW wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Geoff Pearson wrote:
I have several - bought from MK.

Got a part number?

http://www.contactum.co.uk/products/...oulded-white-0

Not MK, though. The OP wants it to match his other fittings - but doesn't
say what they are.

That does create a bit of a problem when trying to answer the question
doesn't it:-)?

I normally use Marbo stuff from Screwfix.....

At a push if I could keep costs down I night consider using modular for
all light switches in the kitchen as the ouside door will have two extra
switches for outside lights that need to be 2 way on - off - on to give
permanently on or Permanently Off or PIR automatic.

Contactum 2 gang intermediate - fairly similar to Marbo
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CM2723.html
--
rbel