Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Double gang intermediate light switches?

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:09:30 AM UTC+1, Stephen wrote:

Do they exist?
basically I have three doors in a kitchen that has 2 seperate sets of
lights. we need to be able to control either set of lights from any 1 of
these three doors.
I can get double gang 2 way light switches in a single gang pattress but
am having difficulty finding a single pattress with 2 intermediate
switches in it....
I want to avoid modular grid switches on grounds of cost and to get all
the electrical accessories looking all the same (i.e. same manufacturer)
within the kitchen.

If all else fails you could fall back on standard switch plus relay

NT