Al Kyder

Default Tree identification.

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message ...
Good one AL - for once you posted a funny - I knew you were a pervert, but
at least you are a semi clean pervert - {notice there were no swear words in
the joke}An no it was not a Mormon joke either - about time you fanned out

I have a sense of humor Ray. Just because I take my art and my
religion seriously does not mean I'm a wet blanket. Hey, you are from
Tennessee aren't you. I got people down there. Granny Kyder was born
in Tennessee. Just outside of Nashville. Little town called Franklin I
believe. I've always meant to get down there and visit all my cousins
but I just never got around to it. Maybe I should go ahead and do that
soon. I could bring them all shoes. Winter will be here before you
know it. Thanks for inspiring me Ray.

God Bless,
Al Kyder