Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] nobody@nada.com is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROM lies?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 01:48:16 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:04:32 +0000 (UTC), Kerry Blethan
wrote:

Paul Miner wrote:

They might have sold fewer, granted, but I'd venture to guess that most
people don't care, or they don't know that they don't care.

Kids will care when they can't download a game to the phone.

Poor babies!

That's an odd thing to say. Kids are major customers for these phones, and
for an awful lot of them, the fact of it being a phone is only one small
consideration. A 'smart'-phone is better defined as a hand-held computer,
and that is how they are sold, so kids will rightly expect to be able to
download and use gaming apps, in much the same way as I expect to be able to
download and use apps that satisfy my requirements ...

Arfa

Kids are major customers for anything that keeps their attention so
parents don't have to deal with them. Kids are not entitled to
smartphones and games on them. Kids need more than access to computers
and games at all times. Putting a kid on a computer to play is not
parenting. It's not hard to see why the product of our education
system is waining.