Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Flickering Ceiling Lights

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

Why the OP expected to find advice on electrical wiring in two
electronics newsgroups will remain a mystery.

I know what you're saying. If there is a more appropriate usenet group please let me know. The only other one I could find was "alt.trades.electrician" which has not been active since 2012.

It's hard to tell from the names which groups people hang around. I recently had some questions about an automobile computer/electrical issue. These 3 groups had a lot of good advice. Hardly anything from the auto and computer groups.