Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/boa/4424734336.html

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)
image 1image 2image 3image 4
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
134 Browns Creek Road

(google map) (yahoo map)
For sale:
'Chutzpah'
1984 Capri 25
Great racing / weekending boat
Hull No. 400 -- standard rig, fin keel
Well maintained
Dacron Sails -- main (fair), 110 genoa (good), 150 genoa (fair),
Nylon spinnaker (good)
7.5 Mercury outboard on retractable mount (good condition; low hours;
new electronics and impeller 2013)
Knot and depth
Whisker pole
Marine deep cycle battery 12V
Basic PFDs
No trailer
Currently at Browns Creek Marina; Guntersville Lake -- north Alabama
Always maintained in fresh water only
Port-a-potty
--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---