Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting the cord

On 04/19/2014 08:03 PM, Adam Kubias wrote:

[snip]

I'm satisfied with a mast too. A shingled attic will take out about 30%
of reception. Why do anything to a maximum of 70% efficiency?

If the signal is strong enough, 70% will give you a picture EXACTLY like
100% will. An attic installation may be preferable in other ways.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"The Church says that the world is flat but I know that it is round for
I have seen its shadow on the moon and I have more faith in a shadow
than in the Church." -- Ferdinand Magellan