Posted to alt.home.repair
Arnold Ziffel Arnold Ziffel is offline

Default Cutting the cord

On 04/19/2014 10:02 PM, JAS wrote:
I understand where you are coming from, My wife and I are both 73 and
this year are out of pocket drug charges is around $900.00 per month.
She was diagnosed with Parkinson and the med is $478.00 per month and
her diabetics med is $345.00 and then mine. Our Part D pays nothing for
her meds and no aid as long as you have Medicare. If you were like some
that did not try to pay there own way of course there is help. We have
had to cut way back and drop anything that is not necessary. I am still
working when I can but not on any company insurance since I am part time.

Would you like to cure that diabetes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeyKvCkxp2o