Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 4/19/2014 1:55 PM, Dan.Espen wrote:
Had a plumber here once working on a bathroom remodel.
While he was here I discovered a clogged drain.
He offered to clear it.
I told him, "I'll be damned if I pay a plumber to clear a drain".
Got a really strange look.

Apparently a lot of people are not familiar with snakes.

When I had the drain cleared in a few minutes, he called his brother
(the GC) recounting the story.

Consider his perspective. Most of his calls are
probably people who can't or won't clear their
own drains. Wish I had a brother who is a GC.

Me too. Mine is good with computers so I can't complain. But still, I wish
we had some home type handy people around.