Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking or politic.

On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:32:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:31:24 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Damned right!!

Its the splinters in the skin..makes us crazy!!

That doesn't explain the insane among us.

That's caused by inhaling Florida swamp gases for too long.

How do they do that in New York & New Jersey before they get to
Florida?

Splinters!!

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---