Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default rodent proof "extension" cord; does it exist?

wrote in message
I use an extension cord in a semi permanent application. The squirrels eat
it. Is there a rodent proof "extension" cord out there? (I expect not.)

What about coating? I tried some sprays that supposedly repel dogs... no
luck.

Any ideas? (Extension cord used to power the boy's tree house.)

Thanks. Any ideas welcome.

It might cost, but you can try using some of the flexable conduit.
You would have to put at least one end on the conduit as it is only about
1/2 to 3/4 of an inch inside diameter.

---