Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Cutting the cord

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 4:12:42 PM UTC-5, Higgs Boson wrote:

I am having a very hard time following the technical discussion on these threads about splitting and connectors, etc.

Is anyone addressing the basic question which I THOUGHT this thread was about:

CAN I GET CABLE WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT?

Earlier in this thread, someone noted succinctly that one could get away with it for maybe a week until the cable company noticed.

Am I misunderstanding? If so, what IS this about?

HB

I have Cable TV/Phone/Internet...I have one TV with a cablebox and 2 on splitters that gives you the basic channels (no HD).
I would think if you are paying for internet they wouldn't say anything if you hook-up a TV and get basic stuff! My.02