Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting the cord

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 12:00:07 PM UTC-7, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/19/2014 12:45 PM, HerHusband wrote:

Unfortunately, my cable internet makes up the majority of my cable cost (I

was only subscribed to limited basic service). Comcast also charges a fee

if you do not use Cable TV (nearly the same cost as limited basic). My

bill only went down $5 a month, but that's still $60 a year I can spend on

something else.

Good luck,

Anthony Watson

Problem I have, most of what we watch aside from the 6 o'clock news are

cable channels. History, Travel, Science, Discovery, Nat Geo. Not in a

good spot for OTA anyway, so I pay ridiculous amount for DirecTv.

EXACTLY our problem! Most of the identical channels!!!! Can catch up on some later on computer, but not the same as big TV!

Damn, damn, damn - when is "God" going to do something about these cable co's!

The OTA channels we d/l with the indoor antenna were (...censored...)!!!

HB