Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:06:42 -0500, Fat-Dumb and Happy
wrote:

This looks like what I got 12 years ago, still functioning just fine
although I did have to put a new seal/washer in the hot water cartridge
a coupe of years ago. You can change the whole faucet in 30 minutes
including a 15 minute coffee break. Some have only one O ring on the
swivel, best to get the ones with two O rings. I don't know what this
country is coming to when a person can't change their own faucets or
look under the counter and determine why the sprayer hose hangs.
About 30 bucks for one like this down at the local "we have
everything" store Made with love from China, actually the machined
parts were high quality, looked like something going on an airplane
instead of the kitchen sink.

http://www.amazon.com/LDR-011-3401-K...923004&sr=1-88

I'm glad you like your purchase. I'll never own another faucet with
Acrylic handles, never. Eventually they will crack and split at the
stem. Could never find the proper ones to fit snug. Most stores
carry a "universal" replacement, which in my opinion is just as bad as
the original Acrylic handles. I did find a set on plated handles that
worked but was not completely satisfied. Sold the house YMMV.

The ones I've had, have gotten moldy inside.