Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Kitchen Faucet

"Julie Bove" wrote in message

http://www.lowes.com/pd_297441-866-C...ray&facetInfo=

What I have, has the solid piece of metal with the hose
attached to it, and the single handle. I presume this is
what I would have to replace it with. There are not a lot
of options. To get something else I would likely have to
replace the sink and I don't really need a new sink.

Your sink has at least three, maybe four holes. Two holes are for hot &
cold water, one for the faucet itself; a fourth is for a separate (non-pull
down) sprayer.

You could use any faucet; if it has a pull down sprayer, there are plugs for
the extraneous hole if the faucet body doesn't cover it.

--

dadiOH