Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default US power system

In article ,
charles wrote:
You'll have to be more specific. What lamps were in use? Which studio?

TC6 & 7 were equipped for NTSC 525/60 as well as PAL 625/50 when they
were first equipped for colour, or perhaps I should say color. This
facility was only used once and, as you not, standards converters were
used there after. What lanterns? The same as in use in all the other
colour studios at the time. The dual purpose (fresnel/flood) - a BBC
spec, but I can't remebember who made them.

Right. And you're saying the studios couldn't be run at 525/60 because of
strobing from the lights?

--
*I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.